April 20, 2011

How is this for keeping up with the blog.!!!!! I'm trying, really, I am!!!

Here are a few more pics for everyone to enjoy.
Monica went to parent-teacher interviews for the three girls and their teachers are very impressed with all of them and they are all doing excellent in school.  Their report cards were the best ever.   We are so proud of them.
Here is a picture of Cait before leaving for her orthodontist appointment.
 Kelsey and Caitlynn having quiet time before supper.
 Another picture of Cait after school.
 Joeye telling nanny all about her day at school.
 Josh checking the calendar and counting the days until Daddy returns... Josh is also wearing the bunny ears that he made at Preschool today.
 Josh showing nanny some of his new breakdance moves.
 Here is a picture of Mike's new toy.  A 2011 Ford something or other ...truck.
 Josh cleaning his truck and waiting for JJ to return so they can go cruising through the trails...
Hope you all enjoy the new pics.  I wanted to post a pic of Monica but she wouldn't let me take one of her.   Maybe I can convince her tomorrow to let me take one.

Comments:
This is awesome! Thanks once again.
 
Love the pics! and loving the new truck Mike!!! Did the Jeep drive it's last trail?

Keep up the awesome blogging Anne! I must get back to it once I push myself away from the family tree.
 
a ford could never replace my jeep. the jeep is up on jack stands in the garage for another rebuild and my car is just no fun with the 2 dogs in the back. So i bought a truck with the twin turbo v6, i'm averaging 20mpg but it should get better once there's more km's on it. it's a decent truck but i still hate fords.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?