March 20, 2011

I will be posting lots for the next 6 weeks.

Hello everyone,
I has been a while since I updated my blog, however, I will be updating frequently and adding lots of pics of the kids and grandkids over the next 6 weeks.
JJ heads out to sea tomorrow morning and this blog is one of the ways that he will be able to get messages from home.
So, if the messages seems a little strange for you, remember that they may make a whole lot of sense for JJ.
Also feel free to leave messages for him on either this blog or on Monica's blog. I am sure that he will appreciate them.
Hope you all had a great week.....

Comments:
I can handle multiple pics of the family over the next few weeks! I could reciprocate by posting multiple pics of all things SNOW COVERED!

Hope JJ has calm seas and following winds!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?