August 18, 2006

Vacation is over

Well, vacation is over and I am back at work and very busy before preschool begins in September. One of the programs at Veith House is a subsidized preschool for children in the area that cannot afford to pay for preschool. The children are ages 4 to school age.
The wedding is over and I think it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen. Everything seemed to go off without a hitch, and there was lots of partying and getting re-aquainted with family members. It was nice to be able to see everyone. Derek has been away at work all week but is expected home tonight (Friday). I think we are just going to stay home this weekend and relax. It was nice to have family visit with us before the wedding. I just wish that we had more time. There was still so much that I would have liked to have done but just didn't have the time. I have been thinking of perhaps taking another weeks vacation later this fall and going to visit Brenda. I still have vacation time that I have to use before the end of the year. And I have 5 overtime days that I have to use also, so this gives me enough days to take a few for our anniversary in October and still take a week to go to Ontario. I have wedding pictures and I will post those later this week. Also, if anyone else has pics, I would really appreciate if you could email me copies. My next big project is a baby blanket for Tic-Tac. Not sure what it will look like yet, but, it will definitely be for a boy. I must say that it was great to have Alex and Joseph visit for a couple of days. Now if Monica would just hurry and drink the water that she received from out west, I may get a grandson after all. Hurry up Monica and JJ. What are you waiting for. I was only joking when I said no kids for two years! Derek and I are looking forward to hearing more about Heather and Jeff's wedding plans. Keep us posted on the wedding date and so on. Well I must get back to work. I will try and post the pics this weekend. It was nice to see everyone and you are welcome to come back any time.

Comments:
We put the water up in a nice safe place in the liquor cabinet .. I don't think we'll be opening the bottle up anytime soon.

The only plans we need to make down here for Heather's wedding is .. who's going to bring the bus??? Haha. I actually saved it you know.
 
I hope somebody gave some of the Eastern water to Les and Heather. As much as I'm looking forward to the arrival of little Jonathan (aka TicTac) I want a little girl to spoil. One that looks just lie Joeye!
 
Well Aaron and I are still thinking about having another one, although I will have to coordinate it around all the weddings that are upcoming.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?