July 05, 2006

I'm back from BC

Well, we made it back from Vancouver Island early Tuesday morning and I had to be to work at 7am. I was really tired and just wanted to go home and go back to bed, but, I did manage to stay and work all day. When I got home at 6 pm I went to bed and slept until 7 am this morning.
We had a wonderful time in BC and the 50th wedding anniversary was great. I got to meet so many relatives that Derek hadn't seen since he was just a little guy. We learned a lot about the family history and how the family name Tawse-Smith was originally Smith, and how the family went from England to Bogota, Columbia, then a few went back to England, but, most stayed in Columbia. Also learned about how Derek's parents met, and so many other details about the family. A very interesting history lesson.
To make the vacation even better, when I got home and stepped on the scale, I saw that instead of gaining weight, I lost another lb. I know it isn't much, but, it was better than gaining a lb.
I will post pics as soon as Derek has them downloaded on the computer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?