July 07, 2006

And the countdown starts.

Well, now that I am back from BC, it is time to start my list and planning for the family visit. I am so looking forward to having everyone. I have a few questions that I am hoping will make your stay a very pleasant one. When is everyone arriving, and do you have any plans for your visit while you are in NS. I have a carseat and a booster seat, so you don't have to worry about those. Are there any allergies that I should know about? We do not have any pets at my home, so, if anyone has an allergy to cats or dogs, you won't have to worry. We do have a couple of fish, but I don't know if I will still have them by the time everyone arrives. Derek and I do not smoke and we prefer that there is no smoking in our home. However, you are more than welcome to smoke on the patio or outside. Are there any foods that you really do not like, such as onions, spinach, seafood, etc. Are there foods that you would really like to have while you are here, such as shrimp, lobster, clams, etc. If you wish I can pick up a package from Tourism NS and brochures for sightseeing. Hope I didn't scare anyone with too many questions, but, I just want to make your stay here comfortable. Oh, I promise that I will post pics of my BC vacation this weekend. Derek has then on the computer at home, now I just have to upload them into photobucket.

Comments:
Well aren't you the hostess with the mostest!
We're pretty simple people, Aaron loves fish,seafood and wild meat but the boys and I don't.
I will need the carseat and booster seat for my bambinos, thanks so much!
We have no huge plans besides maybe Peggy's Cove and Aaron wants a tour of the ship.
Do you and Derek collect anything that we can add to? Spoons, shooter glasses, magnets, coasters...?
 
Thanks for the response. The dog is more than welcome to stay also as he/she is part of the family. I am sure that JJ can arrange for the warship tour. Peggy's Cove is a beautiful place to visit, especially if you bring a picnic basket and make a day of it. What are the dates that you will be here. It may coincide with our natal days, and the buskers. Looking forward to family visit.
 
I love English Springer Spaniels and if you decide you want to forget her when you leave that will be ok with me....LOL. what kind of food do you need for her.
 
Mom you just live for this stuff .... the kids have been bugging me like crazy to buy them a dog ... I'm hoping your isn't too cute otherwise JJ will be running out to the closest pet store for them!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?