May 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Monica

My baby girl will be 30 years old tomorrow. Here are a few pics that I just had to share with everyone. I will find more pics this evening and post them tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Monica.

Also, Happy Birthday to Lucie. Her birthday is today.

Monica and Caitlynn

Monica with Grandmere, Heather, Les, Mike, Amy and I think the baby is Melanie.

Monica and Mike

Monica and her famour red helmet. She use to hide her pink bunny under her helmet. I know another baby (Joeye) that loves her pink bunny.

Monica and baby Kelsey.

Comments:
Love the pics!
I mailed Monica some pictures instead of posting them because I know one day it'll catch up to me. LOL!
 
Happy Birthday Monica! Wow, does Caitlynn ever look like her mommy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?