April 13, 2006

And it is a Happy Easter

Just a quick update. Seems I am just so busy lately, but when I look back at what I did all week, it doesn't look like I was busy. Oh well.
As most of you know, Derek and I are going to Vancouver Island a the end of June for his parents 50th wedding anniversary. Well, I got an email from his mom this morning and she says that the formal invitations will be in the mail soon. It sounds like it is going to be a wonderful time. Last time Derek and I went to BC, his parents had sight seeing tours for us every day. I got to see a lot of the island and it was so beautiful. Now, if I could only lose weight before that, I will be happy.
I had a few overtime hours that I worked during Audit time, so I decided to take Tuesday and Wednesday off next week and I am going to go in and work for Monica on those days. I think she could use a break, and it will be nice for her to be able to have a couple of days off.
Henry and the gang will be coming for a few days next week. I am looking forward to that. It is always nice to have family visit. I think I will make a big turkey dinner with all the trimmings while they are here and I can get to use my chocolate fountain again. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it last time I used it. It is so fast and easy to throw dessert together when using a chocolate fountain.
I have to start thinking about organizing my summer clothes this weekend. I really need to start making my list of what I want to bring with me to BC. I am such a list person. I have a list for absolutely everything. Monica often jokes about my lists, but, she must admit, it does help me stay organized.
I will try and take some new pics to post this week when the family is together.

Comments:
Chocolate fountain? Where can I buy one of those? We entertain a lot and that sounds like a really yummy thing to have, especially because you said my two of my favourite three words (fast easy cheap). Have a great Easter!
 
She left out one word though ... messy. When you have a bunch of kids dipping fruit into chocolate it makes quite the mess .. they do love it, but they sugar high they get after the first few bites, feels like punishment .. then again atleast you get to work off the chocolate you ate by chasing after them for the rest of the night!
 
I couldn't live without my lists!How would I know what I have to do....lol??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?