March 16, 2006

Nothing screams I love you, like CASH

Those are the famous words of my beautiful sister, Brenda. (Of course, I must mention how everyone says we look alike...LOL).
I was trying to figure out what to give Henry and April for a wedding gift. I just could not see myself spending money on something that they will not use, or need, so I have decided that I will get them a somewhat smaller sentimental gift and just give them the cash.
I know that paying for the wedding is not going to be cheap, and by giving them the cash, they can use it to help pay for a mini honeymoon by themselves, a vacation with the girls, something for their new home, or to help pay wedding expenses that they may have incurred.
I know that it won't be much of a surprise to them and some people say that giving money isn't very personal but I am sure that they will appreciate the cash anyway. So, I think that the idea of gift certificates is great if you are near the stores and there are things that you really want that you can't pay for, like a lawn mower, but I know Henry and April and if they want something, they just go and get it, and as far as a lawn mower, I don't think that Henry will want to wait until August to be able to mow his lawn, or use his patio set.
Please remember that this is just my idea and I hope that I haven't offended anyone. Like I said gift certificates are a good idea also, but, as Brenda would say, "nothing screams I love you more than cash".

Comments:
Cash it is! Problem solved!
 
Ok, first it's nothing says I love you like cash, but screames works and dont forget my favorite one, this one is for all of you to remeber in case i make it to the wedding, DONT GET BETWEEN A FAT LADY AND HER FOOD. so hand out of the way. cash it is for me too
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?