March 09, 2006

More pics, Sorry Monica, I just had to post these.

Here are a few more pics.

Steven











Bradley - Love that smile Brad.












Mike - 5 years old
















Henry and Monica clowning around again














Monica and her helmet. She use to hide her favourite pink bunny under her helmet. One day she forgot that she hid it there and was so upset when she couldn't find it. I had that pic too but can't find it now. Perhaps Monica knows where it is. Sorry Monica, I just had to add this pic to the blog. It is one of my favourites.

Comments:
Pink helmets were about as trendy as the headband Monica! Ha Ha! My 'pink helmet' was a big puffy yellow bow that mom made for part of a figure skating costume, I thought it was pretty cool though, especially with my hair all crimped. Really what were we thinking?
 
Haha .. I actually like the picture with the bunny in my helmet the best!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?