March 31, 2006

Found more wedding pics



Here are more wedding pics that I had saved on my computer.

This was me goofing around.




















This was where we stayed. Our room was on the right, on the bottom floor. We had a one bedroom, waters edge, honeymoon suite, with concierge service. I would definitely get the same accomodations again.















Derek and I on the beach.














Here is another picture of the beach.















This is a picture of me just before we went for your candlelight supper. And I would be happy to be this size again before the end of June. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Between the gym and the soup diet, I should be able to get back to this size.


Comments:
Seeing these pictures really make me wish Aaron and I had gone on a honeymoon! Maybe in a couple years we'll go and leave the boys with Nannie & Papa.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?