March 29, 2006

Day Three and all is well.

This is day three of the diet and I am still at it. Haven't cheated yet. I think it is because first-I love soup; and second-I love fruits and veggies. I really dont think that I eat that much fat anyways. My weakness is the carbs - cake, chocolat, bread, pasta, chocolate, ice cream, and did I mention chocolate.
I am finding that I am craving sweets today, so I am substituting with melons. They are really sweet and seem to be doing the trick, although I find that I am always thirsty. Drinking water has not been a problem. I am drinking 5 to 6 bottles each day. I hope that I am not drinking too much water.
On another note - The Audit is completed and signed, as is the 2006 Budget. And, our Annual General Meeting was last night, so now I can just relax for a week or two and then get into the tax season. It is nice to have a small break in between Audit and Tax time. I am looking forward to having everyone visit this summer and to anyone that knows me, I am a list person. I have a list for absolutely everything. So, I have already started my list for this summer. I have a list of what I need to pack for our trip to BC. I have also started my list of who sleeps where when everyone comes this summer. I absolutely love have visitors. We have a three bedroom split entry home and we have a large family room downstairs that has a sofa bed. We have lots of room for everyone. So to any family (and their significant others) that want to visit, we would be delighted to have you. Well, I must go and start a list of the places that I want to see while we are in BC. Hope everyone on this diet has lots of success, and willpower.

Comments:
Aaron, Les, Joseph and Alex would love to book a room at The Tawes-Smith Inn! We're so looking forward to our holiday,we've never gone away anywhere so it'll be a unique experience for all of us...Aaron just found out that I've never flown before and now he's starting to panic!
 
Hi Les,
Just want to let you know that reservations have been accepted, and looking forward to having you all here with us. Stay as long as you want. Is there any foods that you don't like or do you have allergies to any foods? Just want to ensure that the kitchen has all of your favorite foods.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?