February 01, 2006

Wearing jammies inside out really do work!

So, Derek and I spent the night with Monica and the girls. They were calling for 20 cm of snow and I didn't want Monica to have to shovel. So, Derek pilled the snowblower in the company van and we had a sleepover with the girls. So, around 8pm Kelsey comes downstairs with her jammies on, inside out. A few minutes later, down comes Cait with her jammies inside out. Kels looks at me and says "Nan, you have to put your jammies on inside out", "How else do you expect us to have a snow day?" Apparently, putting your jammies on inside out helps the changes of having a snow day. Go figure. Well, I told them that Nanny was not putting her jammies on inside out, however, they did talk Derek into putting his t-shirt on inside out. Kels just looked at him and said, "You're cooler than nanny, You got your shirt on inside out! So, I had to go and put my jammie top on inside out. After all, I wanted a snow day too. Well, we got lots and had quite an eventful morning, but I am sure that Monica will tell you all about that in her post. Wish tomorrow was a snow day. Hey, maybe I will go and put my jammies on inside out...Can't hurt, or can it????

Comments:
Auntie Anne you are a very cool Nannie!
Joey consistently puts jammies on inside out I thought it was because he thought they looked cooler but maybe he's hoping for snow too!
 
Hey I am going to start waering all my cloths inside out. I've been begging for a snow day.

Later
Henry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?