January 05, 2006

Well, I guess, this is it!

So, I get to work this morning and log onto MSN and the first message I get is from Henry saying, "You have to actually post something in your blog now". I guess he is right. I just am not sure what to post. I can start by wishing birthdays to everyone that had birthdays in December - Henry, Madison, Meaghan, and to those who have had birthdays or will have a birthday in January - Alberta, Heather, Candice, Cheryl, Andrea, Jennifer. These are just a few that I remember. Sorry to anyone that I forgot, but I am sure that I will remember at some point during the month. Since this is my first post, I will stop here and get back to work. Hope everyone had a great holiday and looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone this summer. Henry, I will call "The Plaid Place" and let you know what I find out.

Comments:
HAHA Henry mine is first .. your didn't even post!
 
Well, technically Henry is first. He did post, but I didn't know that the setting was set so that I had to approve all the comments and I accidentally deleted his post. Sorry Ca.
 
HA HA HA and I actually did the post twice before realizing something was up. :~)
 
It doesn't count ... I'm still first .. and perhaps I shouldn't be commenting here since you are kicked out and all!
 
I wasn't first, second, third or fourth guest but I seem to be a frequent guest on other blogs and I'm sure I will be on yours too...keeps me busy and makes me feel in touch with the east
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?